Who Is It For...?
- Heart-centered people who understand their energy and Way Of Being are the most important factor in determining your relationship outcome
- Cool and easy-going people who like supporting one another and encouraging others on their journey to a great relationship.
- People who are having a hard time getting the relationship they want and who are willing to look beyond simply memorizing scripts and canned responses
- People looking to make a meaningful change in their relationship rather than playing "armchair psychologist" and analyze and classify their partner with the latest pop-psychology "flavor of the week"
- People willing to put their ego and pride aside in order to welcome love into their lives
What It Will Help You Do...
- Get the relationship you want by tuning in your Way Of Being to align yourself with the love you want
- Get feedback and guidance to help you stay on the right track every step of the way
- Build a relationship that works for you and supports with you, rather than a relationship that's source of anxiety or struggle
- Have every strategy and tactic available to you to help you through any obstacles you may be facing or might face in the future
- Make REAL, significant changes for the better in your love life
How It Works...
- Clear, structured guidance and training to help you tune into the right Way Of Being to bring love into your life
- Live hot-seat coaching and Q&A to help you remove any roadblocks that pop up along the way and connect in a way that's right for you
- Members-only private community to connect with other heart-centered, loving people going through the same process
- On-going review and feedback to make sure you don't get too far off course
- 1-on-1 coaching and strategy sessions to help you plan your next move or correct course as you go
What You're Getting...
- Complete Commit training curriculum
- Live Q&A hot seat sessions on most weeks
- Supportive members-only private community to connect and get support
- 1-on-1 coaching with Modern Love coaches
- Bonus 1: Complete course curriculum to equip you with every tool and strategy we have to help you get the gret reltionship you want
- Bonus 2: Three private 1-on-1 coaching calls with Clay
Join Us In Commit
Fill out this short and easy application as your first step to joining us in Commit.
Q: How do I sign up?
Take a minute to complete this form, and let us know more about you and your relationship.
Q: What happens after I apply?
We'll review your application and evaluate whether we're a great fit to help you get the relationship you want.
If it seems like we're a good fit, we'll have a friendly Zoom call to check and go over whether or not this is a good fit for you and whether it makes sense for us to work together or not.
Q: What types of people are you looking for in this group?
Friendly, supportive, easy-going, open-minded, heart-centered, and coachable people who are on a journey to better themselves and create an amazing relationship along the way.
Q: Is this private 1-on-1 coaching?
No. This delivers BETTER results than private 1-on-1 coaching because you are going to get coaching and a supportive group to help you in your journey.
Additionally, you will have a certain number of 1-on-1 calls to help you with strategy and guidance along the way.
If you would be more interested in exclusively working with Clay in a private 1-on-1 coaching format, then you are more than welcome to propose what you have in mind here.
Q: How fast will I see results?
When you enroll in Commit, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips to get your where you want it.
Depending on where you are at in your love life, it may take different amounts of time, but after your first coaching call, you should have a clear plan and direction.
Q: Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes! We're confident in our ability to help our clients get results - and we back it up. You'll get all of the details on the guarantee, along with everything else needed to make an informed decision about enrolling once your application is received, reviewed, and approved.
Join Us In Commit
It's free to apply, so there's no harm whatsoever. Even if we aren't a good fit to work together, for some reason, you'll get good direction and focus on what your next steps might be. So why not give it a shot?Apply To Join Us In Commit