Is It Really Possible To Have a Thriving, Passionate Relationship? (Even If Your Relationship Is Falling Apart Right Now)
Having a great, thriving relationship is no easy thing.
Deep down inside, you know it’s possible. Maybe you even tasted it in the past… that passionate, connected feeling you get when you know that you and the person you love are 100% committed to sharing an endless journey together…
…But somehow it slipped away from you.
Sure, you’ve heard all the bleak statistics before: 50% of marriages will end up in divorce. Who knows how many will just become some sort of stale existence without any sort of passion? And who knows how many great relationships will end up somehow failing before the couple ever even gets married in the first place?
Either way the statistics aren’t looking good.
And I’m sure you’ve heard these sorts of things before.
Yet, despite all the challenges a relationship faces...
...You've Tasted The Possibility Of Something That Made A Loving Relationship Worth The Risk, Haven’t You?
But what happened since then?
It’s really not your fault if your relationship hasn’t been the great fairytale love story you thought it would be.
After all, have you ever been taught how to actually have a successful relationship?
If you’re anything like me, the answer is a resounding NO!
All I knew was that my parents didn’t have a great relationship. In fact, they got divorced when I was only four years old.
And all I knew was that I wanted to figure this whole relationship thing out for myself so that I didn’t have to live out the challenges they experienced.
I thought all I had to do was just try really hard to make it work.
Well, it should come as no surprise that this strategy didn’t take me very far.
And I’m guessing it hasn’t taken you very far either.
Is Your Relationship Out Of Alignment?
I’m in a unique position where I’ve been helping people deal with breakups and save their relationships since 2009.
And after talking with more people than I can count about their relationships, I started to see a simple pattern in what makes a relationship live or die.
To put it simply, there are 3 things in a relationship that can come out of alignment… and when they do, the relationship starts to struggles… and may even be heading toward a breakup, divorce, resentment, bitterness, and all sorts of other terrible emotions.
On the other hand, if you bring these 3 things back into alignment, things will start getting better, the two of you can resolve your differences, you can connect more easily, you can remember why you fell in love in the first place, and you can continue to live out the love story you know you are capable of.
The 3 Things A Relationship Needs Aligned To Truly Thrive
So, what are these 3 things that need to be in alignment?
1. Being On The Same Team - Great couples know that they are both on the same team and that they both are working cooperatively together.
Couples that struggle believe in some way that they are on opposite teams.
Of course, this can take the form of angry screaming matches or icy silence… However, this can also show up in much more subtle ways as well, such as not feeling comfortable expressing yourself to your partner, walking on eggshells around them, or worrying that they have an agenda that isn’t in your best interest.
When you and your partner are on the same team, you can actually start working together to create something that meets both of your needs, you no longer have to worry about their intentions because you can openly get on the same page, and you can freely share what’s on your mind with them.
2. Communication - Great couples have good communication (that’s based on being on the same team).
Of course, in any relationship, there will be misunderstandings. However, how thriving couples deal with these misunderstandings can help them either grow together or push each other further away.
Misunderstandings can create gaps where doubts, fears, insecurities, anxieties, and limiting beliefs can take root and grow like weeds.
By cutting off these misunderstandings quickly, a couple can remove the “weeds” before they overtake the “garden” of their relationship.
3. Trust - Great couples trust that their partner has good intentions and is someone they can build a life with.
Couples that struggle have their doubts about this… or maybe they know beyond the shadow of a doubt that their partner isn’t someone they can trust.
Trust, however, is an essential element in a thriving relationship.
And it’s something that must be built through consistently operating on the same team and through communication.
It takes time and focus, but after a certain threshold, it will just “click” into place and you’ll finally be able to fully relax into your relationship, knowing that you’re 100% committed to each other.
Once I saw this pattern emerge, I felt compelled to ask the people that follow me online if they would be interested in learning this.
…And the answer was a resounding YES!
So, during the spring and summer of 2020, while I was spending A LOT of time at home because of… well, 2020… I led a small class of people through bringing these 3 things back into alignment in their relationships.
And it was an exciting and thrilling time!
And now, I want to share with you the course we created, called Effortless Connection.
The Relationship-Saving Tools You Will Gain Inside Effortless Connection:
Effortless Connection is based on tools we've used to help get our clients to a deeper connection and a relationship that works. Here's a taste of what you will discover...
- The Triangle Of Commitment and how to use it as your roadmap to always know what you need to focus on in improving your relationship
- How to get clarity on your partner's confusing behavior and finally know what they really mean and want
- How you may unintentionally be causing your partner to get triggered and let their anxieties, fears, and limiting beliefs hurt your relationship
- How to develop emotional toughness to endure the intensity of high-stakes communication
- Red Lining and how this technique gives you the courage and power to do the uncomfortable things you may need to do to make your relationship work
- How to have the Same Team conversation with your partner to set a new direction for your relationship
- How to use conversational strategies to connect on an emotional level and create an intense state of rapport so that you don't have to endure flat, bland conversations that don't go anywhere
- How Escape Exits can help you keep your partner talking and engaged rather than overwhelmed and shutting you out
- How using Gold Bridges can help even a stubborn partner admit they are wrong and changing their minds
- Using the One Way Spikes Of Doom strategy to force a stubborn partner to feel the consequences of their stubbornness and encourage them to change their mind
- Using the Don Quixote strategy to bring out the best in your partner, rather than settling for their worst
- How to use techniques employed by hostage negotiators to help talk your partner down from tense moments
- How to set you and your partner up to travel the Endless Path together
- Plus much more...
If you're ready to join us inside Effortless Connection, please sign up here...
This Course Is NOT For You If...
Effortless Connection is not right for you if...
- You are trying to save a relationship that involves abuse or anything illegal (such as an underage partner) - I'm just not interested in dealing with situations involving these sorts of things
- You are not willing to take responsibility for your actions
- You and your partner are not currently in contact with one another (This course involves a lot of communication strategies... however, if your partner is not open to talking with you, there isn't much this course can do for you)
- You think a “ninja” text message script or template is all it’s going to take to save your relationship
- You are looking for mind games or reverse psychology tricks to use on your partner
- You don’t want to put any actual work into saving your relationship, you just want to know what to say (This may come as a shock to some people out there, but relationships actually require you to put in some work)
- You don’t have the patience or discipline to follow instructions or do exercises
- You want me to tell you specifically what to say or do so that you can turn off your brain and just coast (Sorry, but you are a active participant in your relationship)
If any of the above sounds like you, I'm sorry but I DO NOT think we'd be a good fit together.
We've worked with people who turned out to be not the best fit because they wanted shortcuts and were not willing to do the work that we've laid out inside the course. The last thing we want to do is waste anyone's time or money.
The people that tend to do the best with this course are heart-centered professionals and entrepreneurs who believe that they play an important role in creating the relationships they have in their lives.
If I haven’t scared you away yet, there’s still a chance that you might be a good fit for the Ex Solution Program.
And if you want in and you are ready to inspire your ex's love and affection back, I invite you to join below.
Instructor: Clay Andrews
Hi, my name is I'm Clay Andrews.
And if you're a heart-centered action-taker who is willing to put in some work in order to get your ex back and save your relationship, I'll show you everything you need to know to have a deeper and more profound connection with your ex so that, even if your situation feels hopeless, you both can have a second shot at lasting love.
We know that it can be difficult to trust online.
That’s why we guarantee that if you do the work, you’ll get results.
After you sign up, go through Effortless Connection and if you have any technical issues or any questions about applying what you find in the course, contact us and let us know.
One of our coaches or support team will get back to you.
If you’re still having trouble, please fill out the Thriving Relationship Workbook that comes with the course to give us a clear idea about what’s going on in your situation.
If we are still unable to help you make progress in your situation, we will give you a full refund.
You can learn more about our return policy here.