Why Does Finding Love Have To Be So Hard?
Dating, especially after a breakup or divorce, can be a real struggle.
…Or at least it can seem that way, if you follow the typical path that people take in the dating world.
Let me know if this is a little familiar to you…
You post a profile on a dating site or app and start swiping and browsing.
Maybe you find someone you’re interested in.
But what happens?
They fail to live up to expectations.
Instead of having an actual loving relationship, they seem more interested in one night stands, being friends with benefits, playing mind games with you, or just flat out ghosting you.
And, after day, weeks, or even months of frustration, you realize you’re beating a dead horse, and get back out there to try again and hope for the best.
Thus, the cycle of frustration and disappointment continues…
But Does It Have To Be This Way?
The truth is that dating doesn’t have to be complicated, stressful, or frustrating at all.
You just have to know how to set yourself up for success before you even have that first interaction.
There ARE plenty of people out there who would love to have a thriving, loving, and compassionate relationship with you.
The problem is that so many people are frustrated because they don’t have the right strategy that is designed to get them into a committed, thriving relationship as quickly as possible.
That’s where our course Authentic Dating comes it to play.
The Problem With Modern Dating
The problem with modern dating is that most people treat it as some sort of performance.
They think that they need to pretend to have it all together, be cool and sophisticated, and convince the other person that they aren’t excited (or, in some cases, even interested at all) in the other person.
This leads to so many of us behaving in a disingenuous way.
And this is what causes us to spend so much time analyzing, worrying, wondering, and guessing what others are thinking, if they really are the right one for us, or if they even like us.
It Doesn't Have To Be This Way Though...
You really can be 100% yourself while dating… and get much more success from it.
However, you have to date in a smart and intentional way.
Here’s a taste of what you will discover inside Authentic Dating:
- The fundamental flaws with the standard way most people approach dating (could you be unintentionally causing yourself frustration by making these mistakes?)
- The approach to get a commitment that can last a life time, without wasting months or years being disappointed by flaky people who aren’t serious
- The 6 elements of attractions (how you look is one of them, but most people overlook the other 5)
- How to develop a crazy-deep emotional connection that will make you stick in someone’s memory, even if other people are competing for their attention
- How to smoothly and effortlessly flirt in a way that is completely natural (and requires no corny pickup lines or artificial, forced routines)
- Where to meet the right people (it’s probably not at a bar or on a dating site)
- If you do use dating sites, we’ll show you how to set up your profile and connect with people for maximum impact, even if you can barely get someone to give you the time of day right now.
- How to authentically start a conversation with someone and transition to your first date and beyond without awkwardness or making it feel forced
- How to keep yourself from ending up in the “friend zone”
- What to do if and when you get resistance when bringing up the idea of commitment and getting serious
- How to know if you should commit to someone or if it’s just a waste of your time
- How to set up a new relationship for success in the long run
- Plus, much more…
Dating can be challenging.
I remember how difficult it was when I found myself suddenly single after a difficult breakup.
I had to struggle to overcome social anxiety, fear of rejection, insecurities and beliefs that I wasn’t good enough, and so many other obstacles.
In short, this is the dating course I wish I had when I was single and trying to find the one person who was right for me.
And I want to share every strategy I know in Authentic Dating.
This Course Is NOT For You If...
Authentic Dating is not right for you if...
- You are trying to do anything illegal or unethical, such as dating an underage partner
- You are not willing to take responsibility for your actions
- You think a “ninja” text message script or template is all it’s going to take to give you the dating life you want
- You are looking for mind games or reverse psychology tricks to manipulate people
- You don’t want to put any actual work into becoming a successful dater, you just want to know what to say (This may come as a shock to some people out there, but anything worth doing in life takes effort, including becoming a successful dater)
- You don’t have the patience or discipline to follow instructions or do exercises
- You want me to tell you specifically what to say or do so that you can turn off your brain and just coast (Sorry, but you are a active participant in your love life)
If any of the above sounds like you, I'm sorry but I DO NOT think we'd be a good fit together.
We've worked with people who turned out to be not the best fit because they wanted shortcuts and were not willing to do the work that we've laid out inside the course. The last thing we want to do is waste anyone's time or money.
The people that tend to do the best with this course are heart-centered professionals and entrepreneurs who believe that they play an important role in creating the relationships they have in their lives.
If I haven’t scared you away yet, there’s still a chance that you might be a good fit for the Authentic Dating.
And if you want in and you are ready to call the loving relationship you want into your life, then you are a good fit for Authentic Dating.
Instructor: Clay Andrews
Hi, my name is I'm Clay Andrews.
And if you're a heart-centered action-taker who is willing to put in some work in order to get the thriving relationship you want, I'll show you everything you need to know to have a deeper and more profound connection, so that you can find, attract, and get commitment from the type of person you want to be in a relationship with.
Bonus #1 - Dating After A Divorce Or Breakup
A lot of people find us because they are going through a breakup.
Dating after a breakup can a challenge in itself.
Of course, you run the risk of falling into a rebound relationship and repeating the mistakes from past failed relationships, in addition to all the usual challenges people face in the dating world.
Additionally, you may feel uncomfortable putting yourself out there again. Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve dated. Maybe you feel embarrassed or ashamed of your past relationship failures. Maybe you just don’t even know where to start.
This special bonus is just right for you!
Bonus #2 - Dating During A Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic, which we've all been forced to live with in one way or another, has definitely had an impact on all of our lives in many ways.
I also wanted to create this additional lesson to help you adapt the strategies and techniques in the Authentic Dating course to the current realities that we’re all living through.
Believe it or not, it is possible to have a successful and rewarding dating life, even during these insane times we’re living through.
We know that it can be difficult to trust online.
That’s why we guarantee that if you do the work, you’ll get results.
After you sign up, go through Authentic Dating and if you have any technical issues or any questions about applying what you find in the course, contact us and let us know.
One of our coaches or support team will get back to you.
If you’re still having trouble, please fill out the Dating Success Workbook that comes with the course to give us a clear idea about what’s going on in your situation.
If we are still unable to help you make progress in your situation, we will give you a full refund.
You can learn more about our return policy here.